Monday, February 20, 2006

Whistler

Wow it's been a while since i wrote anything. Sucks..... well i do have the excuse that i have been away and really busy. I left for tremblant on feb 13th with Josh and his parents. I was a bit hesitant at first and worried because i had only ever skied once before (and broke my leg) and his family are big ski fanatics. What if i hated it or fell and broke something again..i was pretty nervous...but of course i loved it, best experience ever. I learned to trust myself and not give up. It took me a while to get comfortable and i did hesitate a lot at the beginning (as josh could confirm..a few fights later) but i had an amazing teacher. It was also nice because i got to get to know joshes parents and just hang out with them..funny people they really are great. we had crepes and wine and me and josh even managed to get drunk on night (him more then me..I'm a terribly sharer :-) )

wow i have to go..I'm timed on the internet and i have 1 minute left. I'll come back and update some more tomorrow but for now I'm off to eat some lunch and study..Wow studies in whistler..Oh yah I'm in whistler not tremblant anymore..I'll update later...


see yah......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home