Wednesday, January 04, 2006

it's a virgin...??

okay so i've heard way to much about this blog thing..so i thought i'd give it a try. I guess i'm just suppose to use it as a journal..and write down what ever the heck i want..okay so here goes!!! Today was my first day back to school. I'm at york U finishing my kine degree (for those of you who don't know what it is...look it up cause i'm tired of explaining it!!). I entend to do my masters in stem cell (molecular bio with Hawke if he'll have me) when i'm finally done (god doesn't even know when)..then off to med school unless i finally realize what a crazy..long..tedious..long...long.. process it is and settle for my phD instead.

so back to my first day at school..it was great, i have lots of classes with Brat(study buddy) which is rockin cause we totally modivate each other!! And to my surprise i have class with his rockin chickita Ashley..So all class long we made fun of my prof's comb over..and how he's such a poindecter (if that's not how you spell it..it should be :-). wow that class (computer science..intro) will totally suck..thank god for bart and his humor!!

So now it's 1am..and i have class at 7am and i can't sleep as usual..so here i am..talking about my day..not to intreasting but i'll try and scoop up some gossip!! I haven't really talked to joshua today..brefly..i miss that kid!!!

Josh update: okay..short version, we meet at school..we started hanging out..we started studing together..we banged i liked it....hehehe :-0 anyways not important..he left for BC...to teach skiing before he ventures back into my world of masters..and school..and lot's and lots of work. So i of cource though nothing of it..just a friendship, maybe we'll stay in touch, maybe not but i'd like to..ya totally NOT what happened. Let's just say we talk everyday..for like 2hourse about anything and everything, and i'm going to see him in feb.. 34 days baby (wow that's soooooo long). I guess we just clicked..but i have to say this is definatly an experience, i mean i'm dating my phone..in my opion i think he's worth the wait, then when i get there (yeah 34 days..) then we can figure out if this crazyness is worth it..which i think it is :-).My only concern is that beacuse this is a phone relationship maybe we have this picture of each other, and it's jaded (hehe bunny rabbit..ahh le peu..sorry only josh will get that). and when we see each other we'll be dissapointed..but i guess we have to wait and see...

anyways i should probably wrap this up...i have to get to bed..early day tommorow...i'll talk more about this gossip later...hehehe you don't even realize..

find out who you are..and do it on purpose!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home