Saturday, January 21, 2006

How can i forget you?

JOSHUA!!

hehe i like your name..and i live you!!!!

Wow so gossip time :-).. okay so Monday night...best night EVER!!!! I come home from studing at school at around 12:30pm..(who studies at 12:30 pm on a monday???) Josh had just called from "B.C" and i was waiting for him to call back...which was taking a while. I hoped in the shower and since it felt soooo good i thought "i'll just enjoy the shower untill he calls..." the water was really warm. Okay so 20 min and a few wrinkles later i thought that maybe he forgot about me and decided to get out and go to bed...a bit disappointed. So i get out, dry myself off and proceed into my room......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH someone is in my room..in the dark..and it's a strange man!!! who the hell is that..i walk a bit close..why i didn't run i don't know..tom? no who the..shit it's Joshua..what why isn't he in B.C? Ya totally shocked..i don't think i said anything for like an hour, and it didn't hit me that he was back until i went to work the next day. Pinch is this a dream? So speachless. I'm writing this blog like one week later and i still can't explain how i feel. I think i'm soo overwhelmed that i'm confused.
I can't begin to explain how grateful i am that he's here. It means more to me than i can describe. Now it's real not just something we're waiting on. It's weird cause for the last week i had fantasys that he's come home and surprise me..but i never thought for a second that they would come true..i thought i'd be the one coming into his life in B.C..i'm happy :-) It's funny cause the last few days on the phone with him have been wierd..he askes me on sunday night if he could see me everyday next week..and if we could have a date on tuesday..yeah i didn't actually think for a second he meant it..he's weird like that daily. He was also soooo excited for monday..okay he had to work on monday..some people get excited about their jobs..he does skii and teach little kids as a job so it's not wierd to be excited about that..wow he i'm sure had fun on the phone with me those last few days...
I'm so glad he's here..i think it's good beacuse it's not unrealistic anymore, it's not based on 3 days...phone calls and 10 days in B.C on vacation (for me)... who wouldn't get along that way.
After spending the last few days with him i'm not so scared anymore. The feeling that we were projecting this unrealistic image of each other beacuse of the nature of our relationship is passing. He's just such a gueinuine person who really wants other poeple to be happy. Anytime i hear his voice i automatically get so happy and energitic beauce he radiats so much positive energy. What a refreashment!!!
I know i don't express myself so great with him, but i think a small part of me is still holding back..he is going back to B.c for a month than coming home for a week and leaving again. i've just been so jaded and sooooo wrong before..plus i know i'm going to miss him like hell..but only time will tell. I'm still here and willing to see what life throws my way this time..if nothing else he's already touched me and givin me more than he realizes.. a breath i needed to take.

"But I'm not to sure.. how i'm suppose to feel or what i'm suppose to say but...i'm not sure not to sure how it feels to handle everyday.....and i miss you love.." silverchair

"Because there has always been heartache and pain
And when it's over you'll breathe again
You'll breath again ....
Let me be the one you call
If you jump I'll break your fall
Lift you up and fly away with you into the night
If you need to fall apart
I can mend a broken heart
If you need to crash then crash and burn
You're not alone"

Savage graden..crash and burn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home